Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Pre-Transsumm


Before our Transition Summer starts on Monday (April 25), I just want to write down the things that I am feeling about this thing.
  1. EXTREMELY EXCITED:
    • I'll be seeing old friends from SPCP :) hello there!!
    • I'll be going with two of my college friends.
    • It will be a new start for all of us - for me
    • The campus will be very near my house and I really don't know what about that fact makes me happy :))
    • Simply excited for all the things in store..Well I guess not much, from what I've heard and read I will have a new relationship!!!! --> with our books that is :))
  2. Scared
    • There are a lot of things to be scared of about a new place. 
But for now, I will just be excited and positive about the Transition Summer. Hope to meet new friends whom I will be sharing a lot of experiences with. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment