Tuesday, April 26, 2011

First Day

As I was so excited for this day and was not able to sleep the night before, I became zombie-like. I forgot to bring a notebook and pens. Instead, I brought a camera. Hooray!!

True enough, the first day was really the hardest. First, prepping up for school was hard. Coming from a public university we can wear almost anything that we want to wear. Hence, my closet (maybe as well as some batchmates from different UP campuses) was in TOTAL SHOCK haha. Goodbye to shorts and saying hello to pants and maybe skirts!

Second, the moment we were mingling with each other my nose almost bled. I thought it was just a stereotype however, and I don't mean to insult or anything, most of the people were really speaking in straight English. It was really intimidating. Coming from a national university, rarely did we converse in English. Not much of an issue maybe, but it made it really harder for me to mingle as they might "judge" me hahaha <--- define praning.

But of course, it's just the first day and positive for the 19 (18) more days of the transsumm :)

To end, meet my groupmates for the whole summer :D





No comments:

Post a Comment