Sunday, April 24, 2011

Be nice to other kids


Whew! I predicted that this would come. I wouldn't be able to sleep the night before the first day of transsumm.

It's as if I am back to kindergarten. Back to when I felt really scared being left by my parents in a new place. It's back to feeling awkward and being extra nice to everyone. It's back to feeling eager to meet new people but at the same time scared that they might judge you. However, there are a lot of things to look forward to.
  1. Getting to see familiar faces
  2. Getting to see new faces 
  3. Making new friends
  4. Beginning a whole new journey 
  5. Being a step closer to becoming a doctor
Argh! This mixed feeling of excitement and nervousness is making me palpitate. It's the first time that I felt this way after four years.

I think the best way to prepare for tomorrow will be...
  1. Get at least 4 hours of sleep 
  2. Prep up for school (first day: always dress to impress) *impress not to wow, rather to give them a glimpse of how and who you are
  3. PRAY! 
  4. Bring all requirements ^O^
  5. Bring all the confidence and humility I have 
  6. BE NICE TO OTHER KIDS
안녕 for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment