Saturday, November 17, 2012

First Ever Legit Fan Girl Moment


One thing off of my bucket list! To see one of my most loved Korean Stars (probably the one that I must admit that I am a die hard fan of) - LEE MIN HO 이민호. Me and my friend were able to get two patron tickets the night before the fan meet and it was soooo amazing!!

Both me and my friend are line-haters and because of that both of us are still not registered voters :P and yet we were able to survive standing in line for 2 hours and 15 minutes to see our beloved!! Haha forgive the fangirl in me but you must say, he really is gwapo and super generous to his fans at that!



After 2 hours of waiting outside, we had to wait for 1 more hour for the show to begin. I must say the fan meet was short but Lee Min Ho made it a point to entertain his fans to their heart's desire! He really knows how tickle his fans' hearts! There were 10 winners for the meet and greet, and 10 more winners for the roulette contest. There were also other winners who had the super duper grand chance to shake his hand and for me, even just to see his warm smile and killer dimples was enough! But there yes he super made sure that the short fan meet would really be memorable for his fans. He was so thoughtful of his fans' safety during the event that before the event started, he requested for everyone to be not too excited for they might hurt other fans :( aww baby baby :))
 






Lee Min Ho really did eat the suggested Filipino food by one of his fans! 아도보를 맛있써요? 
Sorry did not take much pictures but I did take a lot of videos. I just need to find ways on how to convert them and upload them soon! :) But if you cannot wait, I must suggest that you look for the fan with won the staring contest! It would surely melt your heart! Okay then enough of my fan girl spamming! :)) NEXT GOAL: Autograph signing and picture-taking opportunity with Lee Min Ho! 


The Lee Min Ho dress-a-like contest winner! 


민호씨 taking a picture with his fans! 

I hope Lee Min Ho would upload this to his official twitter account! :)


Bench made a great decision to get Lee Min Ho to be one of their endorsers!! They should keep him forever!! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment